Same-day Allergy Blood Tests from just £125
Doctaly provides an end-to-end service, covering the whole process and offering you complete peace of mind - all you have to do is go to your appointment and wait for your results. The following steps are included in the price:
- Initial consultation with a doctor
- Referral for your test
- Your requested test carried out
- Review of results by the doctor
- Communication of results
- Follow-on advice from the doctor (if required)
Read more below or...
Our complete allergy screen checks whether you are allergic to 17 of the most common allergens in the UK, including peanuts, cows milk, egg white, soya, wheat, and pet dander.
A large number of us suffer from certain allergies but we're unaware of it. For those of us that suffer with allergies, the body confuses a harmless allergen as a dangerous threat and therefore creates an inappropriate immune response.
Allergic reactions can range from mild to severe, with symptoms ranging from skin rashes and a runny nose, to breathing difficulties and even seizures. Our complete Allergy Screen provides a comprehensive analysis of the most common UK allergens including those from food, grasses and animals. The full list of allergens tested are:
Immunoglobulin E, Cod, Cows Milk, Egg White, Soya Bean, Peanut, Wheat, Cocksfoot, Meadow Fescue, Meadow Rye, Cat Dander, Cladosporium Herbarum, Dog Dander, House Dust, Mite, Latex
We also offer a wide variety of other allergy tests - please enquire for further details.
1) Fill out and submit our simple form with your request, providing supporting documentation whenever possible to assist the doctor in making a decision. Please note that we monitor and process all requests during business hours.
2) One of our Doctors will review your request (This may require a short video or phone consultation) and if she/he agrees that it is clinically appropriate, you will be sent an email with the price of your requested blood tests and a payment link.
3) Once payment has been completed, you will receive a completed Order Form via email. Within 48 hours, you will then receive a package with everything the phlebotomist will need to take your blood. You will also receive a further email from our provider providing the details of the clinic or nurse home visit (an extra £15).
4) Some clinics are walk-in, some will require you to make a booking. The email will make this clear. Take your Order Form and pack for the phlebotomist to the Clinic (or have them available when the nurse visits). Your blood will be taken and posted to the laboratory for you.
5) A Doctor will contact you to discuss the results (exact timing may vary depending on the test).
We have a wide variety of tests available, including all of the most commonly requested tests.
There are some tests which, due to how we process bloods, we cannot undertake. The blood must be tested immediately and the time it takes for the laboratory to receive the blood will invalidate the results. If you require one of these tests, we will advise you on the most appropriate next steps.
Your initial screening from our doctor will cost you nothing. We will then notify you of the cost of the test, starting from just £125 (which includes the doctor following up with your results) and will email you a payment link if you wish to proceed.
The cost of the blood or sample being taken is included in the test price. If you wish for a healthcare professional to come to your home or office to take the sample, there is an additional fee of £15.
Our prices include the cost of the tests the doctor’s time for reviewing and feeding back your results. In most cases, results will be available within 48 hours depending on the test.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.