Dr. Navin Thakrar
Holly Road Medical Centre
2A Holly Road, Chiswick, London, W4 1NU
Dr Thakrar is the Senior Clinical Partner and GP Principal at the Holly Medical Centre.
He is a highly experience General Practitioner having worked in the NHS for 40 years and serves his patients with great care and attention, sincerity and a friendly, approachable manner.
Dr Thakrar has a special interest in Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedics, Travel Medicine, Cardiology and Healthcare Information Technology (HIT).
Dr Thakrar and his practice offer a multi-pronged and holistic approach to patient care, providing a broad spectrum of in-house services to patients under one roof in addition to the day to day general practice consultations.
Being fully BUPA accredited and the only GP surgery to have such recognition and accreditation, Holly Road Medical Centre offers a broad range of private and NHS services to its patients by appointment including:
• Access to visiting Consultants from a range of specialities (including Consultant Cardiologist, Consultant Gynaecologist including Fertility Assessments and Investigations, Consultant Psychiatrist, etc.)
• A broad range of Diagnostics (ECG, INR monitoring, a number of Ultrasound services, and Blood Tests / Phlebotomy with same or next day results)
• Complementary Medicine (Acupuncture and Osteopathy)
• In-house services (including Counselling and Clinical Psychologist, Sexual Health, Family Planning and Advice, Ultrasound-guided Joint Injections, etc.)
• Travel Vaccination Centre and Advice
• Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre
• DVLA / PCV Licence Medical Examination and Reporting
• General and Routine Health Checks (including Well Woman and Well Man checks)
Other health care services may be available upon request.
MBBS; Diploma in Family Planning
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Punjabi, Swahili
Botox, Cervical smear, Diabetes review, Ear syringing, Female medicals, Fertility, Health screening, Joint injections, Men's health, Male medicals, Minor surgery, Sexual health screen, Smoking cessation, Travel vaccines, Vaccinations, Women's health, Weight loss
Care for older people, Cardiology, Diabetes, Dermatology, Family planning, Gastroenterology, Men's health, Paediatrics, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology/musculoskeletal medicine, Sexual Health/Genito-urinary medicine (GUM), Travel medicine, Women's health
Please note that information on this page has been provided by the GP