Medical Reports Concierge Service
Our corporate customers really benefit from our concierge service as they often require bespoke reports or need doctors within a specific geographical reach to undertake a detailed medical assessment for their clients' needs. Due to the nature of their needs they require fee estimates to be provided promptly and reliable providers engaged promptly. As experts in this area, our Medical Concierge Service takes the headache out of the process and is extremely reliable.
Our Medical Report service enables you to submit your report requirements online at any time of the day. We will do the hard work with sourcing the most appropriate healthcare professional to complete it. We use our extensive network of healthcare providers to provide a fee quote for you. We have a pre-agreed pricing for some of our less complex medical report requests which will not require our concierge service and these start from just £50.
We provide a comprehensive online Medical Report service bespoke to your organisation's needs. The process is overseen by UK accredited GPs from end to end to ensure quality assurance and prompt turnaround times for our reports to meet your every need.
1) Fill out our simple form with your information, and Medical Report requirements – it will only take a couple of minutes and we constantly monitor all requests during business hours.
2) You'll receive an email or call shortly afterwards confirming that we are able to assist with your specific request or whether we need further information to process further. It is extremely helpful the more information you provide at the outset to facilitate a prompt response.
3) One of our team will contact our extensive accredited network to source you a provider to complete your medical report according to your needs. We will get back to you to confirm the price and take payment to enable us to engage the service provider. We will usually respond within two working hours, via email or phone, our response time may take longer at weekends and bank holidays.
Depending on the nature of the report required, it may be necessary to undertake an assessment prior to completing the report and therefore our duty doctor may recommend a consultation or physical examination in order to assist with your request. In this case, our customer service team will contact you to help find the most suitable healthcare professional in our UK wide network.
Our doctors can help you with a broad variety of medical certificate/report requests. Please note some more complex reports may require either a video or face to face consultation Our fees will be bespoke to you and will vary depending on a number of factors including time taken to complete, whether it requires a consultation/examination and level of expertise required to completed the documentation. Examples of such requests include but are not limited to:
- Occupational Health Reports
- Medical reports for HR disputes / evidence for court proceedings
- Private factual statements of truth
- Fitness to Fly
- Fitness to Perform
- Immigration & Visa Medicals
- Sporting Medical Certificates
Please note more complex medical reports and certificates will require an examination and potentially access to the patient's NHS medical records which our Customer Service Team will be able to advise you further about.
Please note that more complex medical reports and certificates will require an examination and therefore if the patient is unable to attend a face-to-face appointment then we are unfortunately not able to help.
Some statutory reports require access to the patient's NHS medical records in order to complete. If they are unable to provide your medical records, then our doctors will be unable to help you with these requests.
Your initial request will be screened by one of our duty doctors at no cost. Depending on the nature of the report we will charge you a standard fixed price of £50 if it falls within one of our less complex standard reports.
Other reports will be bespoke priced and we will come back to you for approval and full payment before engaging the provider to undertake the service. The cost of more comprehensive certificates/reports will depend on the expertise of the doctor required, time taken and whether a consultation/physical examination of the patient is required.
We would be happy to help with all your report needs – just upload the document within the form and we will come back to you promptly.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.