Medical Certificate or Medical Reports from just £50
Our Medical Report service enables you to submit your report requirements online at any time of the day. We will do the hard work with sourcing the most appropriate clinicians to complete it. We use our extensive network of healthcare providers to price the job for you. We have standard pricing already for some of the most common reports, starting from just £50.
Our corporate customers often require bespoke reports or need doctors within a specific geographical reach to undertake a detailed medical assessment for their clients’ needs so will require fee estimates to be provided promptly.
We can also source providers to undertake the reports within a fixed budget so if you have such restrictions then please specify on the initial request. Due to our extensive national network coverage, we are quickly able to source the right doctor for you. We pride ourselves on our responsive nature to such requests and almost always able to meet your clients’ needs.
We are the first provider to offer an online Medical Report service, overseen by UK accredited GPs throughout the process ensuring good quality and cost-effective reports.
1) Fill out our simple form with your information, and Medical Report requirements – it will only take a couple of minutes and we constantly monitor all requests during business hours.
2) You’ll receive an email or call shortly afterwards confirming that we are able to assist with your specific request or whether we need further information to process further. It is extremely helpful the more information you provide at the outset to facilitate a prompt response.
3) One of our team will contact our extensive accredited network to source you a provider to complete your medical report according to your needs. We will get back to you to confirm the price and take payment to enable us to engage the service provider. We will usually respond within two working hours, via email or phone, our response time may take longer at weekends and bank holidays.
Depending on the nature of the report required, it may be difficult to issue a Medical Report without further assessment and therefore our duty doctor may recommend a consultation or physical examination in order to assist with your request. In this case, our customer service team will contact you to help find the closest doctor in our UK wide network.
Our doctors can help you with a wide variety of medical certificate/report requests, however some are more complex and may require either a video or face to face consultation The cost will vary and depend on the time taken to complete and whether it requires consultation. Examples of such requests include but are not limited to:
- Private factual statements of truth
- Fitness to Fly
- Fitness to Perform
- Immigration & Visa Medicals
- Sporting Medical Certificates
Please note more complex medical reports and certificates will require an examination and access to the patient’s NHS medical records which our Customer Service Team will be able to advise you further about.
Please note that more complex medical reports and certificates will require an examination and therefore if the patient is unable to attend a face-to-face appointment then we are unfortunately not able to help.
Some statutory reports require access to the patient’s NHS medical records in order to complete. If they are unable to provide your medical records, then our doctors will be unable to help you with these requests.
Your initial request will be screened by one of our doctors at no cost. Depending on the nature of the report we will charge you a standard fixed price of £50 if it falls within one of our less complex standard reports. More complex reports will be priced on request once one of our doctors has reviewed the form.
Other reports will be bespoke priced and we will come back to you for approval and full payment before engaging the provider to undertake the service. The cost of more comprehensive certificates/reports will depend on the expertise of the doctor required, time taken and whether a consultation/physical examination of the patient is required.
We would be happy to help with all your report needs – just upload the document within the form and we will come back to you promptly.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.