Same-day Prescription for just £40
If you need a repeat prescription or are unable to see your registered doctor, we may be able to help you. First, one of our doctors will assess your request - and where clinically appropriate, they will approve it and email the prescription to you directly - it’s that simple.
It’s important that you provide as much information and evidence as possible when completing our online form. We may need to call or email you to confirm some additional information, and in some instances we may request that you book a video or face-to-face consultation to discuss your medical needs so that we can ensure the prescription requested is clinically appropriate and safe to be prescribed.
Please note that we are unable to prescribe any controlled medication, including strong opiate painkillers and sleeping tablets. For safety reasons, controlled medication cannot be prescribed without full visibility of your medical history.
Read more below or...
1) Complete our simple form with your information – it will only take a couple of minutes. Please provide supporting documentation/images if possible - this makes the process far easier for the doctor and quicker for you. We monitor all requests during business hours.
2) You’ll receive an email shortly afterwards confirming whether we can help with your request. If we are able to assist, we will send you a link to process payment and confirm a time to speak with the doctor if necessary.
3) If we’re able to help - and as long as you are not requesting controlled medication (see more info below), we’ll get back to you, by email or phone. We may need to request additional information before we can issue your prescription, such as any medication you’re taking or your medical history (as some medications are unsafe depending on your individual circumstances). Our response time may take longer on weekends and public holidays.
In some cases, it may be unsafe to issue a prescription without a video consultation or in some instances a physical examination, in which case our customer service team will contact you to help find the closest doctor in our UK wide network.
Our service gives you access to prescription-only medicine without the need to visit your GP. This service only issues private prescriptions, which means that NHS exemptions and NHS prescription charges don’t apply.
We can help with most medication requests including, but not limited to:
- Men’s health including Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
- Hair loss therapies
- Acne management
- Stop smoking treatments
- Period delay tablets
- Emergency contraception / morning after pill
- Malaria prevention medication
- Cystitis / UTI treatment
- Sexual health treatments
- Hay fever treatment
- Repeat prescriptions for most common conditions
For your safety we are unable to prescribe several types of medication because our doctors do not have access to your full medical history. It is our policy that the following medications cannot be prescribed as they carry a higher risk:
- Controlled medications and strong painkillers including anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Unlicensed medications i.e. medications without UK Marketing Authorisation
- Medications that require specialist prescribing and monitoring
- Medications that need to be administered by injection, with the exception of life-saving or life-preserving purposes
Please note that all of our prescriptions are issued at the reviewing doctor’s discretion, and their decision is final.
Your initial request will be screened by one of our doctors at no cost. If we able to help and you wish to proceed, there will be a charge of £40 for your prescription to be issued. Please note that the doctor may request a short video or telephone consultation if they require further information from you - this is included in the price.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please also be aware that all prescriptions issued by a private doctor are private prescriptions, requiring payment for the medication at a pharmacy of your choice (although this is often less than the NHS Prescription charge).