Same-day Scans or X-rays from just £100
- Initial consultation with a doctor
- Referral for your scan or X-ray
- Scan or X-ray carried out
- Review of results by the doctor
- Communication of results
- Follow-on advice from the doctor (if required)
If you require any type of scan or X-ray in the UK, you will require a doctor to assess your needs and provide you with a referral letter, which Doctaly can help you with.
You can request from our wide range of scan and X-ray options and one of our doctors will review to ensure that is it is clinically appropriate before approving. You can then choose from one of our many partner clinics in the UK to have your test carried out.
The report will be sent back to our doctors for review and you will be offered a follow-up consultation to discuss the results and next steps. If you need an onward referral or prescription, this is included for no additional charge.
1) Fill out and submit our simple form with your request, providing supporting documentation whenever possible to assist the doctor in making a decision. Please note that we monitor and process all requests during normal business hours.
2) One of our Doctors will review your request and sometimes they may request further information to clarify or arrange a consultation in order to complete the request. However, if he/she confirms that it is clinically appropriate, you will be contacted with the price of your requested scan or X-ray and the nearest clinics that have the required equipment.
3) If you wish to proceed, you will be sent a payment link by email. Our prices include the cost of the scan or X-ray and the cost of the doctor’s time in reviewing and feeding back your results. In most cases, results will be available within 48 hours depending on the scan.
4) Once payment is received, we will arrange the consultation (if needed) and create the referral. Your preferred clinic will be in touch with you directly to make an appointment. Once we receive the results, our admin team will arrange a suitable time for your follow up appointment with the doctor.
Unfortunately, some of our partner clinics are only able to treat patients above the age of 18 – we will notify you of any issues during the booking process.
Your initial screening from our doctor will cost you nothing. We will then notify you of the cost of the requested scan or X-ray, starting from just £120 (which includes the doctor following up with your results) and will email you a payment link if you wish to proceed.
The cost of the doctor’s time for the initial referral, as well as reviewing and feeding back your results is included in our prices.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.