Same-day Ultrasound scan from just £220
Doctaly provides an end-to-end service, covering the whole process and offering you complete peace of mind - all you have to do is go to your appointment and wait for your results. The following steps are included in the price:
- Your initial consultation with a doctor
- Referral for your ultrasound scan
- Scan carried out
- Review of your results by the doctor
- Communication of your results
- Follow-on advice from the doctor (if required)
Read more below or...
Our clinicians can arrange a wide variety of scans, including ultrasound scans or sonograms, which use high-frequency sound waves to create an image of part of the inside of the body.
Most ultrasound scans last between 15 and 45 mins, depending on the size of the area being scanned and how many images are taken. They take place at one of our partner scanning clinics and are performed either by a radiologist or sonographer.
There are several different kinds of ultrasound scans, depending on which part of the body is being scanned and why, but the three most common types are:
- external ultrasound scan – the probe is moved over the skin
- internal ultrasound scan – the probe is inserted into the body
- endoscopic ultrasound scan – the probe is attached to a long, thin, flexible tube (an endoscope) and passed further into the body
1) Fill out and submit our simple form with your request, providing supporting documentation whenever possible to assist the doctor in making a decision. Please note that we monitor and process all requests during normal business hours.
2) One of our Doctors will review your request and sometimes they may request further information to clarify or arrange a consultation in order to complete the request. However, if he/she confirms that it is clinically appropriate, you will be contacted with the price of your requested scan and the nearest clinics that have the required equipment.
3) If you wish to proceed, you will be sent a payment link by email. Our prices include the cost of the scan and the cost of the doctor's time in reviewing and feeding back your results. In most cases, results will be available within 48 hours depending on the scan.
4) Once payment is received, we will arrange the consultation (if needed) and create the referral. Your preferred clinic will be in touch with you directly to make an appointment. Once we receive the results, our admin team will arrange a suitable time for your follow up appointment with the doctor.
Unfortunately, some of our partner clinics are only able to treat patients above the age of 18 – we will notify you of any issues during the booking process.
Please note, we do not provide pregnancy scans. All our scans are for medical purposes
Your initial screening from our doctor will cost you nothing. We will then notify you of the cost of the ultrasound scan, starting from just £220 (which includes the doctor following up with your results) and will email you a payment link if you wish to proceed.
The cost of the doctor’s time for the initial referral, as well as reviewing and feeding back your results is included in our prices.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.