Same-day X-ray from just £150
Doctaly provides an end-to-end service, covering the whole process and offering you complete peace of mind - all you have to do is go to your appointment and wait for your results. The following steps are included in the price:
- Your initial consultation with a doctor
- Referral for your X-ray
- Xray carried out
- Review of your results by the doctor
- Communication of your results
- Follow-on advice from the doctor (if required)
Our clinicians can arrange a wide variety of X-rays for our patients. X-ray is a relatively quick and painless procedure, used to produce images of the inside of the body. It's a very effective way of looking at our bones and can be used to help detect a wide range of conditions.
Most X-rays last between 15 and 45 mins, depending on how many images are taken. They take place at one of our partner clinics and are performed by a radiologist.
X-rays can be used to examine most areas of the body and are mainly used to look at the bones and joints, although they're also used to detect problems affecting soft tissue, such as internal organs.
Problems that can be assessed and detected during an X-ray may include:
- Bone fractures and breaks
- Scoliosis (abnormal curvature of the spine)
- Non-cancerous and cancerous bone tumours
- Lung problems, such as pneumonia and lung cancer
- Dysphagia (swallowing problems)
- Heart problems, such as heart failure
- Breast cancer
Read more below or...
1) Fill out and submit our simple form with your request, providing supporting documentation whenever possible to assist the doctor in making a decision. Please note that we monitor and process all requests during normal business hours.
2) One of our Doctors will review your request and sometimes they may request further information to clarify or arrange a consultation in order to complete the request. However, if he/she confirms that it is clinically appropriate, you will be contacted with the price of your requested scan or X-ray and the nearest clinics that have the required equipment.
3) If you wish to proceed, you will be sent a payment link by email. Our prices include the cost of the scan or X-ray and the cost of the doctor’s time in reviewing and feeding back your results. In most cases, results will be available within 48 hours depending on the scan.
4) Once payment is received, we will arrange the consultation (if needed) and create the referral. Your preferred clinic will be in touch with you directly to make an appointment. Once we receive the results, our admin team will arrange a suitable time for your follow up appointment with the doctor.
Unfortunately, some of our partner clinics are only able to treat patients above the age of 18 – we will notify you of any issues during the booking process.
Your initial screening from our doctor will cost you nothing. We will then notify you of the cost of the X-ray, starting from just £150 (which includes the doctor following up with your results) and will email you a payment link if you wish to proceed.
The cost of the doctor’s time for the initial referral, as well as reviewing and feeding back your results is included in our prices.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.