Same Day Sick Note with Doctaly
If you have a minor illness and are unable to attend work or university, you may need a sick note as proof of your condition. We know it can be hard to get a same day appointment with a local doctor, so Doctaly can provide you with a sick note quickly and easily, without the hassle of leaving your home.
We are the first provider to offer an online medical certificate service, overseen by NHS accredited GPs throughout the process.
Our doctor will first assess your request and where clinically appropriate, will approve it and email the sick note to you directly within three working hours. It is important that you provide as much information and evidence as possible when completing our query form. In some instances we may call or email you with further questions or perhaps request a virtual consultation to discuss your medical needs to ensure that the medical certificate being provided is clinically appropriate.
1) Fill out our simple form with your information – it will only take a couple of minutes and we constantly monitor all requests during business hours.
2) You’ll receive an email shortly afterwards confirming whether we can help with your sick note request.
3) One of our doctors will then get back to you within two working hours, via email or phone, either to issue your certificate or to request further information about your medical history. Our response time may take longer at weekends and bank holidays.
Occasionally, it may be difficult to issue a sick note without further assessment, therefore the doctor may recommend a virtual consultation or physical examination in order to assist with your request. In this case, our customer service team will contact you to help find the closest doctor in our UK wide network.
Within this service our doctors can also help you with a wide variety of medical certificate/report requests, however some are more complex and may require either a virtual or face to face consultation. Examples of such requests include but are not limited to:
- Fitness to Perform
- Immigration & Visa Medicals
- Sporting Medical Certificates
- Please note more complex medical reports and certificates will require an examination and access to your NHS medical records which our Customer Service Team will be able to advise you further about
Please note that more complex medical reports and certificates will require a medical examination and therefore if you are unable to attend an appointment then we are unfortunately unable to help.
Some statutory reports require access to your NHS medical records in order to complete. If you are unable to provide your medical records, then we will be unable to help you with these requests.
Your initial request will be screened by one of our doctors at no cost. If you wish to proceed, there will be a charge of £30 for a sick note to be issued.
Certain other medical reports and more comprehensive certificates will require more time and some may require a physical examination of the patient.
Please note that our systems are fully secure and compliant with all GDPR regulations. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties without your explicit consent.